See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The hotel room was terrible. One of the wall lamps next to the bed was broken in half. The top was just dangling by the power cord. However, of the two lamps next to the bed, it was THE ONLY ONE that worked. The floor lamp had NO LAMP SHADE...just a light bulb. The towels were stained with pink and purple ink ( I hope that's what it was!). There we no cups, etc in the room. The floor had stains all over. The AC did work OK...but none of the knobs actually did anything. Thankfully whoever broke them at least broke them in a position that still allowed it to deliver cold air. I didn't even chance getting in the shower. The continental breakfast was 2 kinds of cereal, some bread, hard sweet-rolls, coffee, and OJ. I have stayed in hundreds, if not thousands, of hotel rooms throughout my life and career. This hotel was the ABSOLUTE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT. But,on the positive side, the staff was very pleasant. It bothers me to leave such a negative review. But, I feel that I must to save other travelers this experience.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel...even if you have to drive to the next town!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

For $62, very clean & nice. The bathtub was spotless with a leaning back. The management cheerfully walked up to help us open our door. Towels were older, but clean. Right off interstate 27 - offers a typical continental breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

If you want value for you stay this is the place to go
The rooms are nice, clean and roomy
Not a lot of frills but the value is SUPER
The location is a quick jump off and on the major freeway system in Lubbock

Room Tip: We always stay in the rooms on the 1st floor right in the middle
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This facility has seen better days! It has peeling paint, gaps in the doorways, holes in the curtains and ants on the counter. The service was terrible. They had a disorganized method of cleaning the rooms which took three hours and we had to leave the room twice while trying to dress for our grandson's graduation. They took the towels on their first stop before we had a chance to shower. We had a very hard time communicating with the staff. The breakfast was minimal. We were charged for using a safe we didn't even realize was in the room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017

If I could have found another hotel that was not booked up, I would not have stayed. When I first got into the room, I was looking at the bedding and mattresses for bedbugs. I did not find any but when I picked up and looked underneath the mattress, I found used drug paraphernalia. The wife and the GM, who were very nice, immediately came and took it away but they acted like it was no big deal. I wish I had gotten a picture. Never again! I should not have been charged after that!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends