See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I recently stayed at this motel during a hunting trip. The room was clean, fridge was cold, and the shower water was hot. I had a two bed room since my brother was on the hunting trip with me. I had no issues while staying here and felt comfortable with my vehicle parked outside that it was safe. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Quite nice reasonable cost Inn, good location for me. Close to Padre Island and Laguna Atacosa NWR. I suppose the location is not the best for business travellers, but good for holiday, my focus was in nature and birdwatching. Very friendly and helpful guy in reception when checking in. Room was ok, and the pool in the middle of the buildings looks goods, unfortunately no time for that this time. There was some renovation ongoing, causing some noise in the middle of the day (evening and night quite peaceful).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2017

This hotel has good points--a good mattress, choice of two queens or a king size bed, and a jacuzzi if you choose the king. Our room had a mini microwave and refrigerator. There was no coffee maker, but the clerk offered to supply one when my husband asked.
It also has some negative points: a bit dated and the room needs painting. When my husband pointed out that the fee was $4. higher than the posted Expedia quote , the clerk said we needed to check the small print because they have a right to increase the charge if they want to . The man actually wrote us back to say that if we had booked directly with them and not gone through Expedia we could have saved $10 and not been charged so much. It was like we were penalized for using Expedia.
There aren't many restaurants around except for fast food options. As I said we stayed here because of the location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I was recently in Los Fresnos for the Thanksgiving holiday and in need of a room. To my delight, Los Fresnos Inn & Suites was perfect for my needs. It was very reasonably priced, the room was very clean as was the pool. The hot tub in the room was a nice surprise after a 14 hour drive. The only thing that was lacking was a coffeemaker. Beyond that, it was perfect with excellent front desk and housekeeping services. I'll gladly stay there again!

Room Tip: All rooms have a nice pool view. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I recently stayed here for about 3 weeks for business. The whole time the owners were helpful and could not have been more accommodating. The rooms are very clean and check out and check in were both hassle free. The wifi was also great and very easy, I used my Roku the whole time with no problems. The next time I head down to South Padre I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business