“Gluten free - good spice!”

Chiangmai Thai Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 235 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

They do gluten free meals very well, so that was great. My wife is the gluten free one but she has never had Thai food before and so in an effort to accommodate my bent toward spicy she ordered the meal at medium spicy. The meal was great for me but not as wonderful for her since she is not a big fan of the spicy.

The food was excellent so we will be back but my wife will plan to go mild on the spice. Great staff too!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Chiangmai Thai Kitchen

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stopped right after work, They did well the dinner. If you like green curry you will love this place..

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I had the combination pad ped extra spicy with fried rice. The dish was deliciously savory and spicy-just the right amount. You get to choose here how spicy you would like your dish.

The food came quickly and was hot off the wok, very fresh.

The service could have been better. I ran out of tea part way through the meal and my mouth was on fire and the waiter walked by several times without checking but this was only a minor inconvenience.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My first time here and I will definantly go back. The food is amazing and the server was so friendly

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I've been driving by this place for several months, but when our regular Thai place was closed I suggested we give this ago. Well I'm glad we did. We were surprised how large it was inside (it didn't seem as large when it was a Marble Slab Ice Cream Parlor). The menu shows a huge selection of dishes and it is illustrated with pictures of the items. You can also vary the degree of heat you want by using the chart at the bottom of the page. I ordered pineapple fried rice, one of my favorites at the other place and a safe bet. My son ordered a duck curry, extra hot. Both were very good and a good size. The service was also good and prompt with out being pushy. Overall it was a good dining experience. The question is will we go back? Yes, with our other place having scetchy hours, this kitchen is open every day and stays open to 10:00 pm.