“Best Mexican restaurant ever”
Review of Papacita's

Papacita's
Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Longview
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We found this place by accident when passing through about 13 years ago. We made a point of stopping there again a few years later, still great. We finally got to go there again on our way home from a long road trip. The waitress told us we were lucky because they recently did a lot of renovations. It is even nicer inside than I remembered it, and it does seem bigger. The food is reasonably priced and delicious, in house made tortillas, great staff. I very rarely buy restaurant t-shirts, but one came home to Florida from Papacitos. If it wasn't 700 miles from my house, I'd be a regular. I asked my husband if some how we can have a family event there someday, what a great place for large gatherings.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We at there for dinner this evening and were very happy with the quality of our food and the wonderful service we received. The food was fresh and the portion sizes were large. I got full and still took 1/2 off mine home for tomorrow's lunch. I got the build your own combo with chicken and cheese enchiladas (half with sour cream.sauce and the other half with their green Verde sauce - both were great.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

The atmosphere is great. The food is Tex Mex at it's best. Staff is friendly and the chips are the best in town.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Not being familiar with Longview, we went here mistakenly thinking they were part of the Pappa's chain. WRONG. Ok, our mistake, one they quickly confirmed.
The service was good but the food was almost bland. The retried beans had no texture at all. The beef enchiladas were soggy but chicken fajitas were tasty.
I have had worse, but I have had much better. It certainly does NOT compare well to Pappasito's!

I will not be back.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Food is always good and wait staff is always friendly and helpful lots of seating and great atmosphere