“Sandwiches and salads”
Review of Newk's

Newk's
Ranked #61 of 240 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise. I visited family this weekend and they brought me to this great restaurant.
They serve soup, salad, sandwiches, and pizza. They advertise a half sandwich and salad. I tried to order the sandwich I wanted and the salad I wanted. Well they said I could get the sand which but not the salad. You only have two choices of salads.
So I ordered the turkey/avocado. It was delicious. Loved the sandwich and fruit. I would of given 5 stars if I could of gotten the salad I wanted.
Great place I'll be back again.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

great place for business or couples lunch. they have great salad's and many options to choice form for customizing your salad or sandwich. the black and blue salad is an OG that i love personally.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Absolutely awesome in every way. The service is awesome! The food is awesome! The atmosphere is awesome! I can't wait to see New's continue to grow, and be in every state :-)

1  Thank Dwayne A
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This is the third Newk's I've visited and it matched the food quality and service of the others. I had the Mediterranean Pizza which was excellent. I'll visit this location again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

First off I ordered a cobb salad with out blue cheese, they serve a different cheese but not blue cheese, a close cousin to it so I opted for feta. Luckily I spoke with the girl making the salad because she was going to put the gorgonzola on my salad which i do not like. I chose the wrong dressing a lemon vin egret, it was horribly sour and not at all what I wanted. The kids ordered pizza and it looked great, thin and crisp. Other adults ordered salads and they liked theirs, It was my first time so I know what not to order next time because I could not begin to finish the salad I ordered. They do serve in large bowls enough for two! Next time I go I will order a salad and a pizza and split it with my husband.