“Great little taco joint”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #29 of 243 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. It was good...really good. I had the fried avocado and nachos. That was enough food for 3 people!! Add 2 beers and it still only cost about $20. So I just HAD to return in the morning for a breakfast taco. Fluffy Eggs, chorizo, fresh avocado, cilantro...perfection!! Good service and clean interior. Would have NEVER pulled into this place if it weren't for yelp reviews...so glad I did!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Excellent for takeout or delivery. A variety of items and a range of spicy from mild to hot. Great for business lunches.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This unassuming and little spot is AMAZING! Stopped in for late breakfast for the first time and was NOT disappointed. There were four of us in our party. Three of us ordered the giant breakfast burritos and the other person ordered the breakfast tacos. The food is made fresh and was so, so good!

I'm so sad I don't live in Longview, as this would be a go-to place for me!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Our favorite place in Longview for authentic fish tacos made like we had them in Southern California with fresh slaw, fresh tortillas. They also make good breakfast tacos. Always fresh, fast service!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Enjoyed the real food. The restaurant is small but unique. People are friendly. But the food is the best.