“Best Italian in East Texas”

Tuscan Pig Italian Kitchen & Catering Co.
Ranked #48 of 235 Restaurants in Longview
Description: Family Owned & Operated. Only Non Pizzeria Italian in Longview! Modern Italian dishes with a twist!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered. Their Mac and Cheese is out of this world.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Tuscan Pig Italian Kitchen & Catering Co.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We've been driving by the Tuscan Pig for several months, but after watching a PBS Italian cooking show featuring egg plant parmesan, it was time to give it a go. We were met by Rudy, the Italian born owner who grew up in New Jersey, and were immediately impressed by both the decor and menu presentation on his computer tablet which allows you to see exactly what's coming. We ordered an off the menu antipasto appetizer featuring buttery smooth mozzarella, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers and tomato, and prosciutto. I ordered eggplant parmesan, of course, and she ordered chicken Mac' n' cheese. Both were very good nd large enough to take a full meal home for tomorrow. We asked for a boxed tiramisu to eat later, which we did as soon as we arrived home...it was super smooth, rich and creamy! Needless to say, we won't be driving past the Tuscan Pig anymore on our way to O. G.
By the way, while Rudy is taking care of the front of house, his wife oversees the kitchen, making this a true family restaurant.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a fine meal one Friday evening, which was our first trip to this nice restaurant. Atmosphere is cozy and comfortable, so consider making a reservation. The food was prepared very well, all ingredients fresh. Wait staff spend time to explain featured items. My Country Lasagna was great, and filling. Will definitely tag this a a place to bring family visiting from out of town.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to eat. You kind of wonder about the location, but DO NOT let that stop you! THIS WAS AMAZING. we each got something different and everyone was very pleased. The Tuscan Mac and Cheese was amazing...got it with the pulled pork on top. The family that owns this was as great as the food. Wish they were back home in Indiana.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I was going to order it to go, but, the menu was lacking, leaving me with a lot of questions. So my family ate there. it is a nice environment. Had to ask about kids food, desserts and other options because the menu only features a few options. I ended up ordering a Caesar salad, fried dumplings with pink sauce, mac n cheese and spaghetti and meatballs, eggplant parm and chicken parm. the salad is basic, the pink sauce is like tomato soup with parmesan added in. the mac and cheese is good, but not really Italian food. The sauce on the pasta is ok, rather thin. Chicken had a good flavor. It was overall ok food, and service. They have little puzzles for kids to do. Just would love to find some great Italian food here in East tx.