“great seafood”
Review of The Catch

The Catch
Ranked #13 of 236 Restaurants in Longview
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 12
Description: Delicious seafood, cold drinks and family fun is what we are all about here at The Catch. Whether you are in search of some gumbo, craving a basket of fried shrimp, or you are a fan of the classic boiled crawfish -- we will make sure you are taken care of. Stop by and see us! We are always happy to welcome in new friends.
Reviewed 15 September 2016

we have eaten here several times and the food as always been excellent and consistent. The service is awesome and everyone is very friendly. Definitely worth a try.

Scott N, Owner at The Catch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Hey harmstoo,

Happy to hear you have enjoyed your visits with us. We appreciate your support and wanted to thank you for leaving your feedback with us on Trip Advisor!

Hope to have you back in again soon!
The Catch Team

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My husband and I stopped in the past Sunday for lunch. This was our first visit. I was referred by a former co-worker. The staff was very friendly and accommodated my Po Boy for me by not toasting my bread too hard so I could enjoy eating it with my braces on my teeth. It had plenty of catfish on it. Fresh and hot and oh so good. My husband had the Jumbo Shrimp fried basket and he enjoyed his meal as well. We accidentally sat on Jersey Mike's side though, oops!. I made sure I cleaned up our area and took our platters back to their staff. Love, love, love this place. Will be back soon for another Catfish Po Boy. Thanks so much!

Scott N, Owner at The Catch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Hey blaqueberry30!

We love, love, love your review! :)

We're are really happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed your meals and that our staff took good care of you. We will make sure to share your kind words with them!

Make sure to come back in and see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This is small, quaint place decorated in a nautical theme. Personnel is friendly and helpful. The food is great. I had shrimp and grits that were very good.

Hey there Mickey,

We want to thank you for coming in to visit us and for sharing your feedback! It means a lot to hear your kind words and we are happy to see you enjoyed the food and service! The shrimp and grits are one of our favorites, too!

We hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

What a fun and friendly staff. The free margaritas at the beginning was definitely a big plus. First thing I ate were the red beans and rice, cheese grits and gumbo. Wow, my taste buds are dancing the happy dance. Now my blackened chicken Po boy and the seasoned fries. That combination of flavor and the crispness of the bread can not be described by words. One has to let their pallet experience the pure joy of this celebration of culinary genius. To say I was impressed and will continue to stop here when business brings me to Longview is an understatement. Yeah!!!

1  Thank subwings

Hey subwings!

Reading your review got our day off to a great start! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and the food you tried.. and of course, the free margaritas! Make sure to keep coming to see us when you are in town. We can't tell you how much we appreciate the support!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome awesome awesome! Food was delish... 3 people ate and left tip for less than $50! Complimentary beer and Margaritas!

Scott N, Owner at The Catch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Hey Kimberly!

We couldn't be more thrilled that you chose to spend your anniversary dinner with us! Happy to hear that you enjoyed everything and had a great night! Don't wait until the next anniversary to stop by and see us again!

Congrats!