“Customer for 20 years”

Add it.
Mas Amigos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I grew up on Mas Amigos. It is by far my favorite Mexican food restaurant anywhere. Even though I've moved away from Liberty, my husband and I still frequent Mas Amigos when we come out to visit family. If you don't like the food, you are ordering the wrong thing. I never liked the ground beef dishes, but the fajita meat was good. For the past 20 years I've ordered the same thing, every time...2 bean burritos topped with melted cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. I always clean my plate and eat tons of chips and salsa. The prices are reasonable and I've never had a problem with the staff. Do not miss out on this place if you are ever traveling through Liberty.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Not great place for Mexican. Very old school one their food, like on old 80's restaurant. Food is ok, but not great or above average. Salsa is runny.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

This place has a medium sized menu, however there were 4 of us and everything was very good, and plenty of it. Our group had burritos, chimichanga, nachos, and a combo dinner. The salsa was wonderful. We had about 6 bowls of it ! LOL.
IThe restaurant is out of the way, but if you are traveling down Hwy 90 between Houston and Beaumont, turn left on Main and travel a few blocks till you see it on the right. It is worth the trip ! They feature a 12 item lunch menu and a 12 item child's menu.+Prices on all items are very reasonable.