See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying at this Motel 6, very different from others i have stayed at in the past. Really close to great restaurants and close to a movie theater! Beds were super comfortable, definitely staying there again when I go back to Laredo. Staff was really friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This motel is amazing! My company booked a room at this location and I was scared of even staying there BUT the staff made me feel safe. The motel is nothing compared to other Motel 6. I will come back and make sure to let me friends know. The lobby is extremely clean, a lot of vending machines, and rooms are great. Thumbs up to the whole hotel!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Stayed this past weekend with family. This hotel is in a great location near restaurants and Laredo Energy Arena. Rooms are clean, staff was very helpful. Place clean and excellent price. Will definitely stay again here again.

Room Tip: close to restaurants and airport.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I stayed at this motel for 13 months (December 2016 to January 2017) for business. I got the best rate and the best services. Staff is tremendously friendly and help. Hotel is new and very well maintained. Room are modern and extremely clean. Location is off the loop away near all the new attractions in Laredo. I walked to the movies, restaurants, gun range and the arena to walk the semi-pro basketball games and carnival (when in town). Easy access to I35 and 59 for traveling. Manager is the best. She takes pride in her motel, staff and most of all the guest. The Hotel received top rating during their inspections. You can not get a better place than Motel 6 of the loop in Laredo.

Room Tip: Look at the parking lot and the front lobby for an indicator of how they take care of the rooms and guest.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I was really surprised at how clean this facility was, I would most definitely stay again. They have restaurants and a sports bar close. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this to all drivers going to Laredo.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business