US$ 116
US$ 112
US$ 91
Priceline
US$ 114
Red Roof Inn Laredo(Laredo)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 52
Red Roof
US$ 130
US$ 121
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsshower areawine and beerwafflesrooms are spaciousmall del nortenext morningexcellent hotelstay there againbusinesskitchenettemexicofreeway
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

The good thing on SpringHill is you never get disapponted. No matter where you always know what you're going to find.. no surprises. Easy to book, clean rooms, nice lobby, friendy people. I have been in this hotel in many different cities and it's exactly the same, so I can book it with my eyes closed.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
shs_lrdsh_gm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear Paulo Penna

I would like to thank you for your comments and your loyalty with the Springhill Suites brand hotels. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us in Laredo and that we provided you with great service! Hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Im a critic when it comes to cleaning and this room was clean, hallways smelled fresh, & my experience was wonderful. I will definately be staying here again. The staff was so accommadating & attentive, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
shs_lrdsh_gm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

JroseWilson,
It gives us great pleasure to know that you had an Excellent experience during your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your comments about our property and our staff, so thank you for sharing your experience. Best Regards.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The hotel's rooms are spacious and confortable, since all of them are suites, however, the decor is a little outdated. The only thing I considered that has to be improved is the breakfast since, even though it is varied, the quality of the food needs to be raised, specially the one of the scrambled eggs. I recommend the hotel because of the adequate pricing of the confortable rooms, but I also suggest taking breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
shs_lrdsh_gm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

AldoVillarreal972,

We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us and all of our future travelers. Your opinions matter to us and will allow us to improve our amenities and our service. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take Care.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

One of the best options to stay in Laedo, close to Mall del Norte and other shopping places.
Breakfast can improve, but if you are running out of time is ok.
Great staff, the hotel is clean and neat. House keeping is very helpful.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
shs_lrdsh_gm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Oscar Y,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful. We also appreciate your comments that will help improve our service. Hope to serve you again in the near future. Best Regards.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

From the time we checked in with "Gladys" whom made our check in very easy and painless to AFTER we checked out and I was almost home 2 1/2 hours away our experience was great! I received a phone call from Carmen once I was almost home telling me I had forgotten something in my room. Instead of putting it in lost and found I was called so someone could pick up. I was very pleased by this! I will definitely stay at this hotel again due to such great people!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
shs_lrdsh_gm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Melissa G,

It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to help you with your forgotten item. Thank you for mentioning your great experience and for recognizing our staff. Hope to see you again on your next trip to Laredo. Best Regards.