“Still Great after 65 years!!!”
Review of Storms Drive In

Storms Drive In
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Lampasas
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Storm's Drive-In Restaurant in Lampasas, TX serves old-fashioned burgers & French fries made fresh daily. See why we're the best restaurant for hamburgers. At Storm's Drive-In Restaurant we make our hamburgers out of 100% Texas beef. We're one of the few old-fashioned places that grinds our own beef so we can guarantee the flavor and quality of our famous Texas hamburgers, and we slice our French fries fresh every day. We have a beautiful patio with landscaping, curbside service, and great service from friendly local workers. On 'Breakfast Taco Tuesdays' tacos are .99 And all drinks are $1 during Happy Hour from 7am-9am and 3pm-5pm. Storm's Drive-In Restaurant has a long history of feeding hungry travelers. Legend says Elvis would frequent the restaurant some 40 years ago when the legendary rock-n-roll singer was a GI stationed at Fort Hood. We invite you to try a famous Storm's Hamburger or order up a plate of fresh catfish. We've been feeding folks a long time, and we're good at it.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I was born and raised in Lampasas, and every time back or through, I MUST have my burger and fry fix from Storm's. Have yet to be disappointed ... I wasn't when I was in the 1st grade and I wasn't a week ago when I was back for my high school 50th reunion.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I brought my grandparents here to eat because they had never been. They liked Storm's good old fashioned style of hamburgers and were pleased with the amount of food for the money. We sat outside on the patio because there is no indoor seating at this location. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stop here EVERY TIME we drive through Lampasas; best hamburger in Texas. Their meat patties are so thin - you will need to order double meat. And their French fries are fresh not frozen. We always have our burgers on their outdoor patio. Gosh, I'm craving one just writing this review!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The burgers are always good. I also love the tenders and fries. Pretty much everything there is great there. The drinks better there than most places.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I love the burgers at Storms. This is a very friendly drive in restaurant. Staff is always friendly the food is fantastic. It's a must stop if you are in the Lampasas area.
It can be busy, but it's worth it if you have a small wait.

Been to Storms Drive In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK