1,173 results
All reviews lake travis swim up bar lake view kids zone kids pool back porch we ordered room service pool area is relaxing weekend breakfast buffet fire pit hill country fitness center pools balcony austin lakeview
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This resort has a beautiful from anywhere on the property. The spa is the best I have been to and I go to a spa every trip we take. The food was delicious and everyone is so nice. They actually go out of there way to say Hi to you and introduce themselves. Great pool

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Remington_Management, General Manager at Lakeway Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for the five-star review of Lakeway Resort and Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our stunning lakefront views as well as our renowned spa services. We look forward to continuing to welcome you back for your future trips to Austin!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We loved Lakeway Resort and Spa! My husband and I took our two kids and really enjoyed the water resort! It has such a beatiful view overlooking Lake Travis! The large slide was a huge plus! It wasn't overcrowded for July either! The restaurant was nice to have on site. They need to update it a little bit. It was still good! We also rented a small boat next door at the marina to pull the kids around on a tube! I highly recommend this place! It's not too stuffy but just right!

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for choosing Lakeway Resort and Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed our stunning views of Lake Travis and fun, family-friendly pool area. We appreciate your kind recommendation and look forward to your continued visits!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 3:45 pm. Check in was at 4 pm. No rooms available. We waited for a room to be cleaned at 4:30 we were given keys to an upgraded room with a view. Resort fee was also waived. Pools are nice,views are nice. Rooms are nice and big. We enjoy coming here. Overall it's a great place to stay on the Lake

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing Lakeway Resort and Spa. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate with upgraded accommodations, and I apologize for the initial delay upon check-in. I am glad that you had an overall enjoyable stay and we look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The spa was very luxurious and relaxing. The views were beautiful. We especially loved the restaurant staff as they were very friendly and we enjoyed talking with them. My only complaint is they only had one massage therapist on staff so my girlfriends and I had to wait for hours for us all to get a treatment. I wish they had more on staff. Overall, I was very please with this property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Remington_Management, General Manager at Lakeway Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for reviewing Lakeway Resort and Spa. I am thrilled to hear that our associates left a lasting impression on you with their friendly service. We too love the stunning views of Lake Travis that our accommodations offer. I apologize for the wait at our spa and we are looking into ways to avoid a similar issue in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you find yourself in Austin!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The resort is situated nicely on the waterfront, but feels more like a hotel than a resort (though it comes with resort fees). Our room was a king room with lake view. The quality of the room was average, but the feel was terrible. We arrived to find water leaking all over the floor from condensation off of the fridge. The room was humid and everything felt damp. The AC issue was mitigated but it then took quite a while to have sheets changed and get the room feeling normal. Finally got the kids down 2 hours late with no relaxation from the night at all. Hotel didn't seemed concerned, but rather it seemed business as usual. Just another $300 for a stressful night!

This isn't a bad place, but it's not very much like a resort, rather a hotel with a large pool. Very expensive for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Scott W

Scott, thank you for your review of Lakeway Resort and Spa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our lakefront location overlooking lake Travis. I am very sorry and surprised to hear about the leak in your room and A/C issues. I assure you that we are looking into this immediately as this is unacceptable by our standards of service. I hope that you will give us another chance to impress you and assure you that this is not a typical Lakeway experience.