“Little Greek: 4 Stars”

Little Greek Fresh Grill
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Lakeway
Cuisines: Greek
Description: A neighborhood Greek Restaurant with an American influence. Little Greek uses the freshest and most flavorful ingredients to deliver its Greek yummy goodness. Little Greek offers a variety of tasty and affordable Greek menu items to suit any appetite. Each dish is lovingly made to order using fresh high quality ingredients and served with our warm and attentive customer care.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Their chicken ka-bobs are SO good!! Their pita bread is a must have, too!! One of the best quick restaurants in town!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Love the food here, when they first opened the portions were a good size. I ordered to go, when I got home I could hardly believe my eyes, I ordered The fries I could literally count them, so wrong. Also if I didn't order extra meat than there would not have been enough for 2 people! I was going to call and tell them, but you know, it just makes me so mad I couldn't be bothered!

Such a shame when restaurants do this!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great little Greek place that is very clean. Good variety of items on the menu. Went with the gyro and it was very good. I would highly recommend the Greek potatoes or the rice as a side. Both were awesome!! Very fresh!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

They have really good gyro meat; however, the last time I went in there, the meat had gone up over $5. Even though the meat was really good, I didn't think it was worth it. Not sure if I'll go back again or not.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Declious salmon with grilled veggies and salad. The food was so good we took 2 LBS of hummus home. Fresh food and friendly service. We will go back!