All reviews front desk eggs and sausage hot breakfast clean rooms visit family breakfast room very pleasant stay recommend this hotel excellent stay staff was very friendly and helpful would definitely stay here again a great place to stay dallas walmart bw graduation cereal
Reviewed 27 August 2018

If we are ever in the Lake Dallas area and need a room this will definitely be our go to from now on. Everything is so nice and clean and the employees there are absolutely fantastic. The breakfast is fresh and delicious also. This stay was by far the best experience we have encountered with a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My time at BWP:LD was an amazing experience from beginning to end. The room was nice and spacious, and good quality for the nightly rate. The housekeeping was fantastic and I always came back to a nice and clean room, and they went above and beyond and helped get rid of a surplus of trash I came across following a celebration at a friend's home.

The breakfast every morning was always fresh and delicious - Maria is an excellent cook and I always looked forward to coming down and eating every morning. (And I'm hard to get out of bed!)

The front desk agents were some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Dawn, in particular, was always a pleasure to speak with about any problems I had. She was always quick to try and find a solution to a problem, and if a solution couldn't be reached she would always try and find a secondary fix. Her positive attitude and demeanor in the morning was always bright and refreshing to see!

I've stayed here twice, once last year and once this year, and I would gladly return. Plus, it's right next to a bunch of restaurants so it's convenient!

Stayed: August 2018
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Mathew,

Thank you very much for the compliments!
I am looking forward to seeing you in a month or so.

Thanks,

Dawn

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We needed a place to sleep in the middle of the night, Best Western answered with a reasonable room for the “rest” of the night. THANK GOODNESS

The temps were pushing 110, but the room was well cooled. The room (and bed) were large and accommodating. We stayed four more days!

The common areas and pool were nice, breakfast a STEP UP!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Great hot full breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff. Wonderfully located near the interstate but without the noise. Plenty of good places to eat nearby with additional popular sit-down restaurants just 7 minutes up the Interstate. The hotel was clean and the service great. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Everything worked and was in good shape. I felt the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel for your visit!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey to let us know how we did. We are glad you enjoyed your stay so much as well as well as our surrounding restaurants. Thank again for the kind words we hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great location to get back and forth to GOZ - only about 2 min to get there from here. Good clean rooms, helpful management, decent variety for breakfast. Would recommend this hotel for for business, couples, families.

Stayed: June 2018