All reviews front desk eggs and sausage hot breakfast clean rooms visit family breakfast room very pleasant stay recommend this hotel excellent stay staff was very friendly and helpful would definitely stay here again a great place to stay dallas walmart bw graduation cereal
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I loved my stay at Best Western Lake Dallas. My room was comfortable and clean. James on the front desk was very helpful. He made this old gal feel at home and safe after a long trip through Dallas, construction, and many hold ups from wrecks.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (940) 497-1007.Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The hotel has been redecorated and more upgrades are coming. It is very attractive, clean, has friendly staff and a full cooked on site breakfast - no microwaved eggs and sausage here! It is 100% non smoking. The beds are comfortable and the internet signal is strong. The only problem we had was that it took the AC about 4 hours to cool the room to where we wanted it for sleeping.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Faith V
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

At first, everything was fine. The room is not showy; it's obviously not a five star hotel but I had to work literally right next to the hotel so I chanced it by booking here. Bad move. Gross carpet. Hair on bed and towels. Checked out almost as fast as I checked in.

Stayed: August 2016
BwPlusLakeDallas, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our popular hotel here in Dallas. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2016

While the nature of our stay was strictly to get a night's sleep on our long journey, the front desk staff was very pleasant upon check-in and at check-out. Room was clean and comfortable. A hot breakfast was a welcome plus compared to "Continental" offered at other chains...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Housekeeping, or daily room cleaning not consistent. Hotel front desk not as responsive as they could be from a customer service perspective. Elevator went down and there was no communication about that. Food average

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (940) 497-1007.