All reviews front desk ceiling fan hot breakfast eggs and sausage make your own waffles place to stay room was clean king suite visit family very pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel excellent stay staff was very friendly and helpful night stay great customer service would definitely stay here again dallas
Reviewed 18 August 2016

you will love to stay here outdoor swimming pool and the staff are friendly and helpful. This place is near a ER if need it Also it is near lots of fast foods restaurant and Walmart.,gas station and about 40 min from dallas

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BwPlusLakeDallas, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you like our Outdoor Pool and Staff. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I loved my stay at Best Western Lake Dallas. My room was comfortable and clean. James on the front desk was very helpful. He made this old gal feel at home and safe after a long trip through Dallas, construction, and many hold ups from wrecks.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (940) 497-1007.Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The hotel has been redecorated and more upgrades are coming. It is very attractive, clean, has friendly staff and a full cooked on site breakfast - no microwaved eggs and sausage here! It is 100% non smoking. The beds are comfortable and the internet signal is strong. The only problem we had was that it took the AC about 4 hours to cool the room to where we wanted it for sleeping.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Faith V
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

At first, everything was fine. The room is not showy; it's obviously not a five star hotel but I had to work literally right next to the hotel so I chanced it by booking here. Bad move. Gross carpet. Hair on bed and towels. Checked out almost as fast as I checked in.

Date of stay: August 2016
BwPlusLakeDallas, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our popular hotel here in Dallas. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2016

While the nature of our stay was strictly to get a night's sleep on our long journey, the front desk staff was very pleasant upon check-in and at check-out. Room was clean and comfortable. A hot breakfast was a welcome plus compared to "Continental" offered at other chains...

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016