“Dinner”

Denny's
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in La Porte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2016

A decent dinner, expect to find tipical dinner food, as far as dinners go this is very good. We had a very nice time eating here, my kids were able to get what they like the most.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

this one denneys always has good food good service saved me, 3 meals a day ,was very close and easy to get to right across the parking lot

Reviewed 17 August 2016

After several bad experiences at another Denny's close to us we decided to try this one at La Porte and it proved that all Denny's are not bad. The cleanliness, service and quality of service was good and we intend to go to this location in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

This Denny's has good service and the food is good. The waitstaff is friendly and they work hard to get the food to you quickly. the food is fine. If you like Denny's this one is a good one.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I went on vacation with my sister and young kids. I really wish I remembered my waitress' name because she was amazing! She was training a young girl too and I hope she learns well from her. I wanted to come back just fro the great service! I plan on going back to La Porte with my husband. Much better than Galveston. Customer service is so friendly.