“New Restaurant with great food”

Aroma's Italian Grill
Ranked #23 of 66 Restaurants in La Porte
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This Restaurant just opened for business and I thought I would give it a try. I was greeted by the hostess and was promptly seated. I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana. About 5 minutes later I was served fresh bread and dinner salad. In about ten minutes my chicken parmigiana was served. It was fresh battered chicken breast served over a bed of pasta and smothered in marinara sauce and Mozzarella cheese. It was superb! I will definitely return for more.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

My wife and I had lunch here.
The atmosphere is a bit drab. It could use some decorative partitions to give it a cozier feeling and more of an Italian style.
But it's about food, right?
The rolls served with the meal, were uncommonly good. They would have been even better if we were offered with a little seasoning and olive oil to go with them.
The salads were typical, but the presentation and excellent dressings made them stand a bit above average.
My wife had the Chicken Marsala. It had a good flavor with mushrooms and sauce served over angel hair pasta.
I had the Combination Plate that consisted of three of their pasta dishes served together in a backing dish. It was flavorful, but I couldn't tell where the cannelloni ended and the other pasta dishes started. I feel that it would have been much a better presentation if served on a flat dish.
Quantities served both dishes were more than ample.
We don't know if they had a desert. We were not asked or presented with a menu of them, after the main course.
Overall, it's a good lunch stop it you’re in the mood for Italian. With a little more work on the atmosphere and presentation, it could be great place for dinner.

P. S. You will have to bring you own wine, but they said they have wine glasses.