“Tasty Thai food in Killeen”
Review of That Thai Place

That Thai Place
Ranked #111 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Description: Authentic Thai cuisine prepared by an Authentic Thai. We feature the Food of Paradise. Only the freshest ingredients are acceptable for use in our offerings.
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Great restaurant with delicious food, a nice clean environment and service with a smile :) Went here for lunch yesterday and my wife had the Tom Yum soup with Beef which she said was very tasty and even though I don't remember the names of the dishes, I enjoyed everything that I ate from the buffet. Check this place out. We definitely plan to go back!

JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Been to That Thai Place? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK