“One stop dinner and shopping!”
Review of O Mart

O Mart
Ranked #32 of 258 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed 3 March 2017

My family loves Korean food so we regularly stop in for dinner and pick up ingredients to make our own. My favorite is the pork bulgogi but i have yet to try anything that is bad.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love this place. Not only do the sell a variety of asian foods but the people that work there actually help you look for things when you can't find what you want. We actually had a guy there go over exactly everything we would need to make sushi and made recommendations. He was AWESOME. The worker even recommended some food from the restraunt inside the store and he was spot on - it was delicious.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I think this is only one Asian grocery in Killeen. It has variety of grocery items but not big like in Austin. It has some restaurants inside too. I like Korean wings. Over all is great place to buy Asian stuffs.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I live 35 minutes away from Killeen and this is the only closest place that I can get all the ingredients I need. I'm an Asian and it's so frustrating when you can't eat the food that you always been eating when you where little because there's no place to get them. Thank goodness that I found this place. It's not big but hey I can't complain. They have fresh veggies, fruits, sea foods and meat. all the condiments that I need is in this place. I love the food court they have here, lots of choices and you know that the food is great when you can see them cook it.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I am black and korean, mom is full blooded korean and an old school korean at that so i know what real authentic korean food taste like. Omart?! Oh Yes! Every dish i have every eaten here taste as if my mom made except the soy bean paste soup. (too thin for my liking) any whoo..to my fellow korean food lovers of course the gualbi is good and the bulgogi is sweet just like we like;) You'll never leave dissatisfied! By the way for a Korean eatery the prices are tremendously reasonable!!