“Cafe, restaurant, and attraction all in one”
Review of O Mart

O Mart
Ranked #23 of 250 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed 25 May 2015

O Mart is an Asian grocery store, but inside there is a coffee shop-type cafe and also two Asian restaurants.
The coffee shop is called Y'Espresso and this is the only place (to my knowledge, and I've looked) between Austin and Dallas that you can find bubble tea/boba! They have a wide variety of 'boba' drinks including milk teas, coolers, slushes. They also have the traditional American coffee shop drinks like coffee and tea. My favorite is the Almond Milk Tea. It is like heaven in my mouth! It's a good thing I don't live close because I might spend my paycheck on almond milk tea. There is a small seating area inside the cafe area where you can enjoy your drink.
There are two fast food type Asian restaurants inside O Mart. I've only eaten at one of them (the first one you come to when you walk to the food court area) but it was really good and REALLY authentic. I had a fried rice dish that also came with soup, which was all delicious. There is ample seating for people eating.
The store itself is fun to wander through and see what they have. I don't speak or read any Asian languages so there are a lot of items that I have no idea what they are, but anything that's a staple in Asian cooking you can find here, including candies and beverages. They also have a variety of household items including dishes, bedding, books, and small appliances, and other curious items that I've never seen in traditionally American stores.
If you want to feel like you've gone on vacation but didn't actually go anywhere, come wander through here. The bubble tea itself is worth a trip!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for O Mart