“I so wish I lived closer ”
Review of Taiwan Dragon

Taiwan Dragon
Ranked #3 of 251 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming to this place for last 15years. It's like the hidden gem in Killeen. Food and I mean all of it is always delicious. Whenever we visit no matter how long it's been we are greeted like family. To go orders are always made quickly and RIGHT....i have never ever had a messed up order from this place. If I lived closer I would be broke from eating there everyday

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner! There are not many chinese reataurants in Killeen BUT you need only 1! This is it! BEST Hot and Sour soup I have ever tasted! And I have all over! The combo meal is the best way to go....you get a lot of food for price! Friendly service....happy owner!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I typically do not eat south if New England Chinese food. These guys have been around a long time. Never been disappointed. Thanks Taiwan Dragon

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Our first time here. Was greeted at the door and promptly seated. Friendly hostess and wait staff too. She pointed out a few things on the menu. I read other reviews about the rainbow rice and knew I was going to order that. We ordered the General Tso chicken lunch plate and rainbow rice. Order came out with not too much wait and was fresh and hot. General was very mild and sweet and wow the rainbow rice was great. Was fried rice with chicken, pork, beef and shrimp and was savory. Will come back and try the chicken in garlic sauce and get more rainbow rice.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is the real Chinese and the best Killeen has to offer. Service is good, but the food is what's happening. The best vege egg rolls and they will make most dishes with Tofu if you ask nicely. We keep coming back.