“A very popular place in Killeen.”
Review of Taiwan Dragon

Taiwan Dragon
Ranked #3 of 251 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Every time we have a birthday or a go away celebration many choice to come here. The owner is very friendly and makes sure that you are enjoying our visit. He also makes sure to give you a present when you are celebrating a birthday or your first visit. The food is good.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Parking is very limited at lunch rush so I parked across street. I was expecting long wait but was immediately seated and brought water. During my lunch there were 3 hail & farewells going on. I thought it would take awhile but staff worked the room and each stopped by the table to make sure I was ok. My appetizer of crab Rangoon was brought out piping hot. Main dish was brought out within 10 minutes, also hot. I ordered cashew chicken which impressed me not only the amount of food but it was covered with cashews. They do not skimp on anything as every dish was hot and filled completely. The veggies were crisp and cooked perfectly. I would absolutely eat at this restaurant again. The prices for the lunch menu is 6-10 dollars which is one of the best deals downtown. If you haven't been make the time and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

The food is great when freshely cooked. My wife and kids enjoyed the visit there and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

The restaurant has been there for years dating back to when I was a soldier in the early 90s. I've always enjoyed there food, especially the rainbow rice plate.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I love this place, I've been going to this place since high school and even now that I moved away to still occasionally come back. This place has so much history from the photos on the wall to actually interacting with the owner. This place has survived so much and still continues to deliver quality food . If you have yet to visit this place I highly recommend it and I wonder what has taking you so long to experience this great place. There's some days where this place is packed, so I do recommend ordering your food in advance if you don't want to dine in.

Been to Taiwan Dragon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK