“Always great food”

Add it.
Seoul To Go
Ranked #83 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I go here frequently becasue we Love the food and the owners they are so very nice.
My husband and I always get and appetizer and combo plate #2 which has spicy pork, spicy chicken and bulgogi, which are all great, my favorite is the spicy chicken but you want to try all three trust me! We share and it is more than enough food for both.
We continue to go back becasue to food is great every time!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

We went to Seoul to Go on Wednesday for a very late lunch. Even though we arrived at 2:30, we were still able to order from the lunch menu. One person ordered the spicy cicken, one ordered the short ribs and one ordered the bibimbap. We also got an order of yakimondu. Everything tasted very good, and was served nice and hot. Nothing was too spicy, there was hot sauce available if you wanted it.
This restaurant is mostly a place where people pick up to go orders, but the staff was very nice when we chose to eat there.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Place....BEST Sushi in Town HANDS DOWN ....and I LOVE all the food I've ordered !!! The owners are AWSOME and I advise you to eat here if you have not already!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Seoul to Go is just a little restaurant off of Elms/Robinette Road in Killeen. Tucked away in a little strip mall with a gas station. A friend recommended the place when I was craving sushi and I LOVE IT! The Cali crunch roll is my favorite, but I have liked all the items that I bought. The family that owns this is very nice! A little mom and pop place! It is close to my work, so I call my order in and pick it up. YUMMY!!! www.seoultogo.com

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Portions were huge, everything was delicious! The kimchi lige and bul go gi were tasty!
A great experience!