“Lunch”
Review of Chopstick

Chopstick
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in Killeen
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Description: Chopstick is a great place to meet friends, with a fun vibe and excellent Asian food. Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date about our specials, promotions and events.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Chopsticks is a really great place to eat at for lunch. You can either eat inside it order to go. The sushi is to die for, very well prepared by the Chef. I go for lunch about 3 times a week and I am never disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant if you love raw seafood and want something fast.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Chopstick

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Love the sushi dishes there, nice and clean restaurant. The owner always comes to the guest to check on them. Place to take your significant other to.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Service good and food excellent Generous portions. Everyone was very friendly. Nice location. Would go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I remember when this restaurant opened back in the day. The new owner has been here for 2 years now and it's been almost that long since I've been. It was redone on the inside new tables, chairs, floor, staff and menu. I had the Bento box with chicken teriyaki, giyosa (fried dumplings), 2 types of sushi, salad with an awesome ginger based house dressing, white rice and miso soup which I wish they would they change. Japanese food is pricey no matter where you go but their prices are reasonable. It's in a small plaza next to a Starbucks so parking is very limited. The food was good so, I'll definitely be back to try the new stuff on the menu. Give it a shot if you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I love the baked salmon roll. The server also recommended the Gyoza and it was amazing! It's a quaint, clean restaurant located in the plaza next to starbucks. I think they may even have new ownership. Either way, I definitely recommend you check it out.