“Largest selection of Asian food I've seen here.”
Review of Asian Buffet

Asian Buffet
Ranked #26 of 258 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This is a great Asian buffet with the largest selection I've seen. They also have a Mongolian Grill and sushi bar. Atmosphere and service is great!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Visited Asian Buffet during my stay in Killeen TX. The food was good and there was a variety. Staff was very friendly. Will come again.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I stopped in around 2:00 in the afternoon for a late lunch. The restaurant wasn't very crowded, yet the buffet was still well maintained. The food was good, sushi was fresh and service was pretty efficient. I'd recommend this place. Price was reasonable as well.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The best chinese buffet in the Killeen area. I particularly loved their seafood choices. The sesame chicken was awesome and so was the ribs and beef, and it offers a mongolian grill.
The egg drop soup was great also.
The place is clean and the servers are friendly. Price is good, even on weekends. I just kept returning over and over again. Too bad I moved out of this area.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorite buffet around here. You have plenty of food to pick. Excellent for kids they have a good variety of sushi, dessert, meats. Bring my kids and the felt in love with the food and the ice cream.