“Not my Yank Sing”
Review of Yank Sing

Yank Sing
Ranked #158 of 256 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This was probably the best Oriental Food restaurant in the area, but recently the quality of the food has gone down a bit. Quantity wise, you can't beat it, and the facilities are excellent, but the uniqueness of the flavor leaves something to be desired.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I do not know why Yank Sing has gone downhill so fast, my family used to love the food and it was always fresh and well cooked, but now the only way to describe it is terrible. The food was cold, not fresh and just totally horrible. We had a bad experience many months ago and decided not to go back, then changed our minds several months later, deciding they might have just had an off night. That was not the case, the food was, if anything worse. So sorry that I cannot recommend the Yank Sing food being served now.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I am not an authority on oriental food but what I had here was good and I did not leave any on my plate. It is a typical buffet and I suggest you taste before you waste.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Came here with a group of 12. Food was fine and as expected at a typical Chinese buffet. Self serve in food and drinks. Restaurant staff was almost non existent - we had to bus our own tables as we ate.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Standard Asian-style buffet: Chinese hot dishes, sushi, Mongolian grill, fruit, salad. The food is very tasty and plentiful. You can fill up your own drink at the dispensing station, which is nice. There are plenty of booths. And there are other food options besides Asian food.