“Pad Thai is Great! ”

Thai Kitchen and Market
Ranked #19 of 258 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We love coming here for our Thai fix! The owner is great! The masaman curry is one of our favorites! Definitely try them out if you are craving some Thai!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch and ordered the pad Thai, Thai spicy. Came out quickly and the service is very friendly. Pad Thai is the best I've had so far in the Killeen / Fort Hood area. Definitely will return!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

The good news is that we found this place and that it's the best Thai food we've had in years. The food was amazing, the service was friendly, and the prices were reasonable. The bad news is that we heard that the owner has sold and that the business will be changing hands very soon. With any luck, the recipes will remain the same (if not close to the same) and it will be worth returning to. True, it looks like a dive from the outside, and the inside decor could use a little TLC, but so often, it's those little holes in the wall mom and pop places that serve the best dishes. This is (was?) one of those places. Here's to hoping that we didn't discover it in its final days. If we did, thanks for the tasty last supper! If it continues, we look forward to our next meal!

1  Thank P5_Crazy_Train
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I had thai tea, pork soup noodle, and coconut ice cream. The tea was so delicious so i'm gonna have that each time i go out for thai food. Pork noodle soup was so-so. I tried to have coconut custurds but there was no more. Might be very popular. I had coconut ice cream instead, it was so good. Guess every menu with coconut will be great.
People were nice, good atmosphere, took average time wating on food.
If you're visiting for the first time, u need to keep your eyes open as it's very right side of the middle of the road.

1  Thank Soobin M
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Food and the service is absolutely great. I really like coming here. As soon as I walked in, the waiter greeted me. Seconds later came with a menu and what I wanted to drink. Drink on the table, now just waiting on my Seafood dish.