“Dinner”

Koreana
Ranked #95 of 256 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Cozy little spot. Nice atmosphere, the waitress was very professional. Food was great and not too expensive.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This is definitely my favorite traditional Korean food restaurant. The food is always freshly made and delicious. The service can be slow when they get really busy but it's worth the wait. The interior of the restaurant isn't 5 star by any means but the food is really good and that's what I come
for. Many side dishes come with whatever meal you order. They make the best Yaki Mandu around in my opinion and I always order it as an appetizer. Great food!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

The food is pretty good and decently priced. Like the most Korean places you get all the side dishes prior to getting the main dish. I ordered the bulgogi and it filled me up.Glad I ate here.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

The atmosphere was very calm and quiet; mostly due to the fact that we were the only two there at the time of service. There were only two people working: the waitress and the cook; both great ladies. The waitress was very patient with us as this was our first time trying Korean cuisine and made some nice suggestions for us to try. I heard a lot of praise for kimchi, but unfortunately; it is not for me. The spicy paste that made us the kimchi was too much for me and the same paste was on several of the side dishes that I received. I will not call fowl on that because I do not know anything about this type of cuisine and I am assuming that spice and heat are the norm and I will have to be mindful of that the next time. The sushi was great and our entrees were awesome as well. It was even fun to try to follow along with the Korean television programs while we dined. The ladies were very kind and the food had us stuffed. In the future, I will do more research into what I want to eat next time (this was an impromptu visit) so that my mouth will be prepared next time. I dived in head first into this experience and I am glad that I did and I plan on many more experiences to come. :)

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Wanted to get some Korean food and used Trip Advisor to point me in the right direction. I'm glad I did. This place was a perfect quiet place for a solo lunch on a Saturday. The various types of kimchi and veggies, the kim bob, and the yuk ghae jang (Spicy Shredded Beef and vegetable soup) was delicious. This place is in an older strip mall but you can tell that the owners are trying hard to maintain it. The inside is a bit dated, but well maintained. The food is what you want...very good.