“I love, love, love this place!”

Tham Rab Thai Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Every time I'm in town, I just can't wait to stop and eat here. The food is amazing! I'm pretty picky about my thai and this is excellent. The staff are super friendly and have amazing selections. Love the Shrimp Pad Thai here and some other dishes. Even the thai tea is really good. Not expensive. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Tham Rab Thai never fails to deliver. Always good eats at a great price and plenty of food. We always order different dishes and place them on the center of the table and share Chinese style. Bring a big appetite, their portions are big. Not a fancy place but, who needs all that.
They now open on Sundays

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

In a strip mall close to post. Fast and quality food. Not the hole in the wall that it seems. Thai Ramen is awesome.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I'm always on the lookout for a good Thai place when I travel. This is a bit of a hole in the wall but that can mean some great food. The menu is pretty extensive and the portions are large. There was only one guy waiting on all the tables- 6 counting us but the food came so quickly it didn't matter.
We had teriyaki chicken and pad thai with duck, both of which were great. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

This was our first time and it was a Saturday. There were not very many people there at 2 pm. As we sat a few more patrons came. The food was great. The only thing the place needs is music since it was really quiet with only a few patrons.