“Fresh, Good, and Aromatic”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #146 of 250 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I never expected to find such good pho in Central Texas, but here it is! I recommend the house specials and the spring rolls, but there are many appealing varieties of lunch available. The service is efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly, and the prices reasonable.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pho Saigon Noodle House

Reviewed 23 September 2012

We used to eat here all the time and the Pho is fantastic as are the epic Spring Rolls. But once we found not one, but two roaches crawling out of my buddy's beansprouts, we left for good. I'd expect that if I were eating at street-side place in Vietnam but not in the States. Plus the people who work there are extremely friendly, but don't speak any English aside from a few key phrases.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We went there because it was the best Pho in town til I saw how nasty the bathroom was and how about roach sitting next to me on the table during lunch hour? I told one of the waiter and all he said was THanks. Did nothing about it because the restaurant was a full house. I had to cover my mouth from screaming when I came face to face with the roach. Sorry, good food or not, if you can find a roach sitting next to you, what can be in the kitchen crawling? Ew! Needless to say, I go to Austin for Pho now....and i check the bathroom first. It says a lot about a restaurant in my opinion.

1  Thank alexmaivalexis
Reviewed 28 August 2009

PHO SAIGON has some of the best Vietnamese food I have ever had, even as good or better than that found in cities like Washington, DC or Sacramento, CA. Their fresh spring rolls are excellent with large pieces of shrimp and plenty of mint. And the Grilled Pork Vermicelli is absolutely fantastic! Super fresh with all the right ingredients. I also tried the Grilled Pork with Egg Roll and Vermicelli which was equally good. And the service is great. I have been here for both lund and dinner, with equally good food and service. And it is located conveniently about 1/4 mile from the 24th Street (Club Hood) gate of Fort Hood, down Rancier on the right in the Rancier Plaza shopping center. You have got to try it and I know you will go back again and again - I did.

1  Thank RoseDenver_CO