All reviews front desk room was clean waffles microwave and refrigerator place to stay hill country an older hotel staff was very friendly hot breakfast san antonio first floor free breakfast tammy cereal super8 gravy internet
Reviewed 2 November 2018

This morning my 6 year old asked if we could stay in a hotel this weekend (they love staying in hotels). I asked him where he would like to stay and he said Super 8. I asked why Super 8 and he and my 8 year old said because it was the best hotel we've stayed at. I asked which one and they said the one in Texas. I was really surprised to hear them say this because it has been a year or more since we stayed there and for kids that age to remember it, it obviously made a lasting impression. We travel frequently and even stay in hotels near us for staycations. We also own a timeshare and so we have stayed in alot of resorts. I have to agree with them that this Super 8 is a really nice hotel with really friendly staff and clean rooms and great amenities. The location is great too with alot of things to do nearby. I left a review at the time of our last stay but wanted to leave another one just because of the impression left on my young boys.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AmerHost, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kerrville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for such kind words. I will share this with the staff and tell your 6 year old we love him and will look for him again if you pass thru the Texas Hill Country.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I choose to stay here for my 3-day weekend trip to Kerrville and Fredericksburg. Check in process was fast. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. It’s dog friendly so we were able to bring my mom’s dog. Plenty of parking as well. It’s right off I-10 but the location was very quiet. The biggest factor in choosing this place was the free breakfast. And it was plentiful. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, Texas shaped waffles, with juice, coffee and much more. What impressed me was the hostess who kept checking the amount of food left and kept plenty out, even when breakfast was going to be over. I’ve been to places where the breakfast items were taken back to the kitchen 30 minutes before it ended or the food was picked over and cold, which always annoyed me. But I appreciate the hot food still available and the hospitality of the lady who was so nice. I didn’t get her name but please tell her thank you. When I visit again, I’ll most definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Our breakfast hostess is Johnita and I will let her know the kind words expressed by you. Will look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Attended the family weekend for junior in college. The location of the hotel is 5 minutes from college and the breakfast is great. I have stayed in the hotel several times and I always rerurn to this location

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you stay with us frequently.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Another one night stop on our way South.
Easy access off the interstate, quick check in, clean spacious room, comfy bed with nice pillows and huge TV.
Breakfast was very good and the cost was modest.
To top it all off, there is a great Italian restaurant across the road.
If the timing works, will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to your visit in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

rooms clean, staff very nice, 2nd year we have been here. prices were higher than last year. Our group has been here,I think 5 years in a row. Our rates were not as good this time,which is a little annoying. We book I think 15-20 rooms.

Room tip: weekends they jump rate $20. This is an older Super 8 & I don't believe it warrants a $99 rate on weekend
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am happy you guys have been coming back year after year, unfortunately after so many years rates do go up with inflation. I hope you will continue to stay at our hotel in the future years.