“Good meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been going to this place for a few years now. We have had most things on the menu,but my favorite is pollo X tapas and any of the seafood meals are all good . My husband loves the fajitas las cocos.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love Los Cucos. We meet friends and family here everytime we visit Katy. Great atmosphere with quick and friendly service

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I love having lunch at Los Cucos. The food is exceptional and the wait staff is friendly and speedy. Easy to get in and out in an hour.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Los Cucos is our "go to" for Mexican Food. Moderately priced, fast service and tasty food. The El Panchito is my personal favorite. Half an eggplant, battered, fried and stuffed with shrimp, crab, & scallops topped with pico and queso. Super yummy!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My son had his High School Track Team banquet here. He really enjoyed the food and they make an amazing Tres Leches celebration cake with Raspberry filling.