Hilton Garden Inn Houston West Katy Mills
US$ 105
US$ 90
ComfortSuites
Hyatt Place Houston Katy(Katy)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 117
US$ 137
US$ 134
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotelfront deskwedding venueshuttle servicebreakfast staffrecommend this hotelkaty millswater parknext morningexcellent staywould stay here againupon checkthe staff was greatclean roomsfree breakfastgreat breakfastomelet
Reviewed 4 September 2011

We stayed here for a wedding and it was the best experience ever! The room was clean and comfortable, the service was great, and the food was excellent. It was the best breakfast buffet ever!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank txboo
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We were greeted by helpful, courteous staff at 10:00 p.m. which helped start our 5 day stay there on a positive note. We were their to attend a family member's wedding. Our stay at the Hilton made our weekend even more memorable. The service staff in the restaurant was efficient and friendly. We had breakfast there every morning and the food was always very good. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The lobby was inviting and well kept. We used the outdoor pool several times. The pool/deck were clean and well stocked with towels. My daughter and I were stranded without transportation one afternoon but the hotel rescued us. They dropped us off at the mall and told us to call when we were ready to come back so our day was successful. There was no charge for that service. We had a wonderful experience and WILL return to the Hilton Garden on our next trip to Texas.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank TE1185
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My husband and I recently booked a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston West Katy Mills for our daughter's wedding weekend for family and friends. The service we received at this hotel was awesome! The staff went out of their way to make our guests stay the best. Kim Remlinger, Director of Sales, and her support staff were very friendly, professional and accommodated all of our guests and their needs. The rooms were clean and spacious and the restaurant food was delicious. All of our guests commented on their wonderful experience at this hotel and all stated that they would stay at this particular hotel again when in the Katy, TX area. The hotel is close to Katy Mills Mall and the shuttle service that the hotel offers was used several times with no problems. Several guests enjoyed lounging around the pool and others used the work out facilities. I highly recommend this hotel and would book it again for future needs. They were awesome to all of our wedding guests and to my husband and I.

Room Tip: The rooms were clean, spacious and the staff was awesome!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank dbberger
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I have used this hotel on 3 or 4 occasions for business meetings.

The service consistently good, the food was good and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

I will continue to use this hotel for my business functions in Katy.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Bluedevil1982
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I stayed there for a business training for 6 weeks, I never ran into one problem. You can tell the staff cares and are super friendly. The hotel was always clean, and everyone catered to your needs without a hesitation. Beautiful hotel with nice pool and nice workout room. I had something fedex'ed to me (at the hotel), they made sure I got everything in a timely manner, even dropped me off at work when I had no transportation. You don't expect such a nice hotel to be so friendly. Highly suggest Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business