“Quick bite”

Hamburger Store
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Under new owners! It has been completely remodeled and reopened. Come in and see for yourself and give us a try!
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We dropped in for a quick bite on a Thursday afternoon. Was after the lunch run. The place is very clean, staff was friendly and the hamburger was good. The sweet potato fries were over cooked so this was a distraction from the hamburger.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had a rueben sandwich that was outstanding. My wife had a mushroom and swiss that she liked. Very busy place.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Well first it was a pretty good burger, now the bad news. It took a long time to get it 20-30 minutes. We ordered 2 burgers (one was a double) and a roast beef sandwich. 3 fries and 3 drinks. Our bill was $43.00

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Loved it. The new owner was there and told me the history of the place, quite interesting. Food was very good. Nice folks.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The wait staff were very friendly and I loved the overall feel of the place.
I even acused them of stealing my world famous Chili recipe but the food is outstanding and well worth the time and effort to go here.My hamburger was really one of the best I have had.

Been to Hamburger Store? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK