“A nice lunch”

Green Frog Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Jacksboro
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 21 December 2016

We had a good lunch here while passing through Jacksboro on a cold Sunday afternoon. The buffet was good both in terms of quality and variety, and the service was friendly and competent. It would be a good choice for adults or for people travelling with children.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Could hardly believe the prices. Chicken Fried Steak covered with onions and brown gravy. Includes hash browns, one egg, cup white sausage gravy, two huge biscuits. All for 8.00. Unlimited coffee was a
One dollar

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Just ate there for first time over the weekend-. They had a small, but terrific buffet with fried chicken, meatloaf, salads, & desserts. Can also order off the menu. Not much to the outside, but inside are friendly faces & good food..

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I admit it. I did not want to eat here but it sounded good to my skinny husband and so I said yes. We were camped at Fort Richardson and came into town (right around the corner) for the day. Yes the salad was iceberg and the pea salad needed frozen green peas instead of canned, plus some seasoning. But oh my goodness I made a pig of myself at the buffet. Fried pork chop was hard to cut but melted in my mouth along with the perfect cream gravy. The mashed potatoes were the same good yumminess. I wasn't a fan of the chicken spaghetti but it wasn't bad. And the chicken fried was also good. The pinto beans were cooked just like my husband loves them. I'm a chocolate lover so got a spoonful of chocolate pudding but it was the coconut pudding that won the day. This is a small town, simple food restaurant but this city girl was won over.

1  Thank bandhtravels
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Visited for breakfast rather than cook in the rain at the park. Service was fast & friendly. Coffee was good as was the food. Good prices.