“Just OK!”

Bawarchi Biryani Point
Ranked #163 of 690 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered delivery for Chicken dum biriyani & Chicken 555. Biriyani was ok but salan was awful.
Chicken 555 looked & tasted more like chicken curry.
I had specified medium spicy while ordering but it was too spicy for my taste.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This is the best place for having perfect Non-Veg good. Always enjoy eating here. We go here for the taste of Briyani and love it!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I have had the best egg biryanis here and I keep going there regularly. However, their spice levels are very high and people who can't handle hot and spicy food cannot really enjoy here.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Once in two weeks I stop by Bawarchi and take a to go of chicken boneless briyani. I have not tasted most of the items in bawarchi and I'm not commenting on that part of it. :)

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This place is to close to India Bazar and Saravana Bhavan. We always go for quick lunch, and taste good as well! Kids love "chicken 555". But it's a small place, not many people can sit. It's a good place for occasional visit.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Bawarchi Biryani Point? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK