“Tasty yum but hoooot!”

Bawarchi Biryani Point
Ranked #163 of 690 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I have had the best egg biryanis here and I keep going there regularly. However, their spice levels are very high and people who can't handle hot and spicy food cannot really enjoy here.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Once in two weeks I stop by Bawarchi and take a to go of chicken boneless briyani. I have not tasted most of the items in bawarchi and I'm not commenting on that part of it. :)

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This place is to close to India Bazar and Saravana Bhavan. We always go for quick lunch, and taste good as well! Kids love "chicken 555". But it's a small place, not many people can sit. It's a good place for occasional visit.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I have always loved this restaurant! This is more like a fast food serving a variety of Indian food and snacks; delightful and flavorful; good portion with just the right combination of all the species and recipe. I have visited this places on numerous occasions and they have never let me down. I especially like their Chicken Biryani, prepared using Basmati rice, slow cooked chicken, perfect level of variety of spices, and rich in aroma!

I also like their cake pastries that are soft and juicy, not as rich and heavy as cakes found in bakeries - these pastries carry a taste unique to India! Equally delightful.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Small, crowded but excellent tasting food, better than other branches of this franchise I have visited. They probably have the right chef/cooks.
The same variety as other branches offer but stick to basic variety e.g. Biryani , you will soon taste the difference.
Tried their Day's special- Nattukodu Kura (country chicken curry)- simply excellent.
Service could be faster but if they take 5-7 minutes more but supply better food, I have no problems. Pricing is slightly on the higher side e.g. Extra Roti is $1.99 ea., compared to most Indian restaurants' $1.00

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Bawarchi Biryani Point? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK