“Amazing Place in Irving?!”

Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Irving B&B and Inns
Bamberg, Germany
“Amazing Place in Irving?!”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We were surprised by how much our expectations were exceeded upon arrival. Perfect place, I am so happy to have chosen Jefferson Street B&B over any in Dallas. The innkeepers were incredibly sweet and Breakfast in our room was incredible! Thank you for a wonderful time! You cannot find a better place for this price anywhere around Dallas. The tree suite was amazing!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wendee13
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 20 January 2011

My company had booked me at the 512 Jefferson St. Bed and Breakfast while I was in Irving on business. It could be that I prefer the security of a major hotel but it isn't in the best part of town and it made me nervous that the private entrance door to the room was 50% glass which I felt could be broken into easily. I did not have breakfast because I was never told where to go to get it and I thought it should be provided in the written info. I did get in late the first night and the owner did bring me a bowl of soup which was nice. and my luggage was lost so the owner also brought me a T shirt to sleep in and a toothbrush which was nice. The walk way to the parking lot was filled with so much stuff that I could barely walk through it which takes away from the place as well, including an empty bathtub on the side of the parking lot. I didnt see any of the other suites, so they may have been nicer. My room was the frontier room which could have done without the pine tree in the corner of the room that does nothing but collect dust and I didn't like seeing the gun hanging up on the wall. My friend visited me from the area and felt the room was very masculine, maybe should be reserved for male guest. I expected more based on the website pictures. The hair dryer would overheat every 30 seconds and I wouldnt even attempted to use the antique iron. I stayed 3 nights and no one even emptied my garbage.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank djr209
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 2 January 2011

My husband and I live locally and have never heard of this B&B until I started looking for a mini get away from our kids. We stayed 3 nights in the Gulf Coast room with the in room jacuzzi. The room was clean, well decorated, and they were very thoughtful in the little extras (nail files, bath salts, back scratchers, ect). The pictures on their web site do not do their rooms justice. The owners were delightful and responsive. We actually chatted with them for 2 hrs one night about their bed and breakfast and they showed us several of their other rooms when we requested. It was obvious when they built the B&B they put a lot of thought and detail in each room. The in room hot tub for two was well worth it! The breakfast was worth the extra money. We had it delivered to our room every morning at 10:30. The breakfast was hot, delicious, and right on time. We would have loved to try the soup but we weren't in our rooms at the right time. I thought that was a nice touch for them to offer it. They also offered free sodas and bottled water which was great! The B&B is located in the historic district of Irving. The location is perfect if you want to visit both Dallas or Ft. Worth. We will definitely be coming back here and we recommend you try it out too!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Vilonia, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 December 2010

Beautiful room, nice comfy bed! Served a wonderful soup with a variety of choices. The hot tub was nice. Very quiet and close to places. Owners were very nice and gave great advice on places to eat and travel to the cowboys game. Will definitely stay there again when visiting Dallas!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2010

We stayed in the Frontier Suite and found the room absolutely wonderful, more than what we ever expected. The actual BnB was just off the road with excellent parking, very quiet and very secure, felt very safe and extremely happy staying there, didn't want to leave.
Tom and Lee were first class with the hospitality, thoroughly enjoyed chatting with them and they looked after us to the highest degree of quality and satisfaction.

We were specifically looking for a Bed and Breakfast not a hotel as we wanted the personal touch which we definitely received.

I would recommend this BnB to anyone wishing to travel to Irving or near to Dallas, perfect for travelling to and from, centrally located too.

A fabulous stay which we hope to repeat next year.

Tracey & Jamie

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Downtown Dallas
Omni Dallas Hotel
Omni Dallas Hotel
#5 of 203 in Dallas

Been to Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK