“A great place for lunch”
Review of Argentina Bakery

Argentina Bakery
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Irving
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

The Argentina Bakery is another of Irving's best kept secrets. The cakes & pastries are amazingly beautiful & delicious. The cappuccino is the best I've had since Del Mar, CA. However, the empanadas are better than the ones I had in Buenos Aires. The Bakery & Coffee House is small & quiet. Not a bad place for a late lunch & a book. A great place to meet a friend. They also have free wifi. But, honestly... I hope nobody reads this & nobody goes. I like my quiet little spot to go for a late lunch & a book. (Maybe they'll open another out by the new Half Price Book Store.)

Reviewed 22 December 2014 via mobile

Amazing. A rare find in the metroplex. Reminds me of the coffee houses in South Korea. Love it and will be back. Everyone must try a sweet here

Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

This has become a regular stop in our week. The coffee is consistently good- the best in town. We haven't tried everything, but everything we did try has been as good as it looks! The empanadas have perfect flakey pastry. I am getting hungry thinking about them!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was able to get several finger foods, such as pastries and empanadas, to take to an outdoor concert at the Botanical Gardens in Ft. Worth. My group loved each one of the various types I brought. I will return any time I need something tasty for a group or myself.

1  Thank GeorgeAnnNeal
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Cakes are delicious and they have a lot of Argentinian specialists.
Coffee is good as well. They sell also Argentinian products

1  Thank diealvarado

Been to Argentina Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK