All reviewsstayed herebreakfast cooked to orderhotel bistromarriott courtyardfront deskglobe life parkone nightthe rental car centernice courtyardtexas heatlobby area isquick accessshort driverestaurants within walking distancenice place to staylove fieldfree shuttle
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Hotel is an Oasis, lovely gardens & pool area. Check in by Betty was very welcoming and informative. Our room was very quiet, modern, spacious, clean & beds perfect. The hotel has a delightful outdoor eating / relaxing area plus a fitness centre. Close to DFW with a free shuttle to the airport . The hotel Bistro is great for lunch or a light dinner with restaurants a short drive away. Guest laundry and ATM in complex. We spent 3 days in this resort like complex while transmitting to Australia. Highly recommend this hotel as all on offer was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017

This hotel is perfectly located for air travelers and quick access to DFW. The hotel has a free airport shuttle which runs every 30 minutes between 3am and 3pm. Off times are on request. I chose this location because my flight was in the morning and the hotel was closest to the Rental Car Center. After arrival, I decided to drop my car off the evening before, and the shuttle picked me up right out front. Saved me another day of rental fees. The hotel bistro and bar area is a different layout than other Courtyards - customized & accommodating for the type of traveler that might choose to stay in this location. While the hotel rooms have not been remodeled, the other amenities totally overcome it. My room was very clean so I didn't count the decor as being a deficit.

Room Tip: You will hear the planes, no matter where your room is located, but it wasn't a problem for me
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Marsha E
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. All the staff is friendly courteous and professional. I recommend this hotel for family or business. It is conveniently located near mayor highways and close to DWF. The workout room has three treadmills, one indoor bicycle and two ellipticals. The restaurant serves a limited menu with tasty options. Breakfast is very good, but is not included for every customer. But they offer breakfast voucher, you may want to check when making your reservation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We stayed there instead of in the Arlington area for the Texas Rangers game. Plus..Front Desk Staff, great, friendly professional, which is 2 steps up from just professional. Plus 2) easy drive to Globe Life Park, 3) half the price for a better room than staying near the ballpark on game weekends. But, for every good price is a negative, and that was the Bistro price and wait time. But, we will be back for the pluses listed

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Arrived after being delayed at a little after 12. I called the hotel to get the shuttle and was told that it doesn't run that late. Clerk stated that the website states that (checked again and it doesn't). Taxi will get you there for $38. Please update your website!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
CMWhite2, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you were caused. I am curious that you might have selected the incorrect property for your review. My property: Courtyard Marriott DFW Airport South (2280 Valley View Ln Irving, TX 75062) Runs a 24 Hour Shuttle. It is quite possible that you had contacted Courtyard Marriott North Irving.
Once again I do apologize for any inconvenience that you were caused.