All reviewsthe concierge loungehertz rental carindoor outdoor poollobby restaurantnice hotelshuttle runsdallas fort worth airportbusiness meetingshuttle servicenext morningnice roomminute drivefront desk staffchecking infree shuttleflightspur
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I wish I could give 3.5 stars because 3 feels harsh and 4 feels generous.

5 stars for customer service, downstairs area/lobby, cleanliness of room, quality of gym, beautiful pool and proximity to airport and my work.

2 stars for outdated decor in rooms, tiny tub, tiny bathroom, overpriced bar and restaurant with average food.

I'll stay here again, it's too convenient to my work not to and I enjoy the rewards program Marriott has setup, but several things could use an overhaul.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
320chandler, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear AGEinPrague,
Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate very much. We are working towards improving the mentioned issues during next year. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

All Marriotts are good, but this hotel has extras—including some extra amenities like extra pillows and towels. Well-maintained, exceptional staff, and the new restaurant is excellent. Be aware that the hotel shuttle is appointment only.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Michael C,
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Stayed here on a recent visit to the area and had a decent time. I really just slept hard in the room, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel was nice and quiet and was just what I needed for my short stay.

If you want food, there is not a lot of options around the hotel if you don't have a car, so you are kind of stuck eating onsite, however the food inside was good.

The employees were extremely helpful and friendly. If I am in the area again and need a nice place close to the airport, I will for sure stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
320chandler, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Jarod M,
Thank you for your comments and feedback about our property. We look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I was give a room on the ground floor. Cleary it had 15 coats of paint. The walls are paper thin making it difficult to sleep. I was phoning it in... tired... lame. The breakfast was super weird delivered in bag with a HUGE amount of Starbucks coffee (which I don't love).

Room Tip: Don't to the pool level
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Liz E,
Thank you so very much for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will certainly fix the mentioned issues and look forward to welcoming you again with improvements.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I stayed here for one night recently. The hotel was very appropriate for what I needed. It had a greeat location close to the airport. Check-in was a breeze and the staff was very accommodating. Vince and Jasmine were great with answering all my questions and getting me squared away for my stay.

Dear Steve C,
Thank your very much for your comments and feedback about our associates. We look forward to your future stay.