All reviewsthe concierge loungehertz rental carindoor outdoor poollobby restaurantnice hotelshuttle runsdallas fort worth airportbusiness meetingshuttle servicenext morningnice roomminute drivefront desk staffchecking infree shuttleflightspur
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Want to feel that you're a very welcomed friend? then stay here! We had just arrived from an overseas trip and walked into the lobby and were greeted like royalty! Everyone treated us like old friends.... the reception staff helpfully walked us to our room and showed us around! We felt like kings and queens! Tamara was particularly sharp when we checked out! needless to say we will definitely stay there again and again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I have stayed at this Marriott a few times. It is always friendly with good service. I joined the rewards program, but after multiple stays found out that I get better rewards by booking through Expedia or Trip adviser than through their rewards program. I still have not qualified through their program after many stays, yet after just 3 booking from internet sites I got over 50% off a room on my last stay.

Room Tip: End rooms are quieter and some have balconies
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Visited for one night due to connection times at DFW. Good Marriott hotel with the standard levels of furnishings, service and food that is to be expected. The hotel also provides a shuttle service to and from the airport. If staying at DFW you won't go wrong using this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016

This is a fantastic option if you need to stay close to the airport in Dallas. The rooms are modern, clean and well equipped. My experience checking in and during my short stay was very pleasant.

The only reason why I rate this hotel at 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the charge for wifi. I believe is very high. Perhaps many other hotels charge the same but it doesn't mean it's fair. This is 2016, wifi shouldn't cost that much anymore!

Room Tip: Try the "Old Fashioned" at the Urban Spur. Surprisingly one of the best ones I had so far.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016

While we weren't happy about an overnight with no luggage, we found the Marriott to be an exceptionally nice hotel. The staff and accommodations were lovely.
David, our waiter, was truly a likable and exemplary server.
When I panicked because I came home without my IPad, I called the hotel. Sure enough, it was turned in and mailed to me along with a drinking glass I also left behind.
The package arrived promptly, and I appreciate the kindness as well as the high quality of the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family