All reviewsthe concierge loungelas colinaslake viewfront deskman made lakeconvention centerroom serviceparking garagehigh floorlake carolynbusiness districtnice propertyking roomdefinitely stay here againbusiness meetingenjoyed my staydallas
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was my 2nd time booking a Lake-view room here which is very comfortable and pleasant looking! The decor and cleanliness of the room are added bonuses. The staff, as always, were very attentive and accommodating. I will definitely visit again!!!

Room Tip: Best views on the Lake side.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great hotel with great service from the bar to the front desk to room service. I had a recently remodeled room which was very nice. Great pillows and the shower had great water pressure.

Couple quirks as the phone called 911 when I tried to get room service and the sink in the bathroom had the hot and cold water lines switched.

Will stay here again when I come back to Dallas.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were there for a large conference at the convention center on the same weekend as a huge wedding. The staff handled all of us and our varying concerns perfectly. Parking was free and the convention center is about 3 blocks away - close enough to walk if traffic is crazy. Our room was nice. No refrigerator, which I've noticed seems to be the current trend, but I'm sure if it was necessary one could be obtained. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is first class. My room was very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were very accommodating and even gave me a late check out when I asked. My only complaint is that they only had one waitress in the bar. And it took her over an hour to take our order even though I asked her to come to our table so that we could place our order. Also, she too, other clients orders who arrived after we did before she took ours. The hotel was not prepared for the amount of people they were hosting.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you're in the Dallas area the Las Colinas Marriott is the place to stay. Travel there quite often and I'm always treated like family. Few standouts in that hotel. Dylan, Febe, Jose, Juan, Tiffany, Tanya, Gail, Myra, Drew, Courtney, Kelly. I know I've forgotten some but what a team!!!!! I always look forward to coming to Dallas even though I leave my family at home in Savannah. The team at the LC Marriott take personal care of me and engage in a very personal way that makes being away much easier. It's my home away from home. The hotel has currently had all the rooms renovated. Wow what a great job. The LC Marriott is comparable to JW Marriott's in Asia and Europe. Very modern look. If you have any business in and around Dallas or DFW, the Las Colinas Marriott hands down, is the best hotel in the area. I won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: If available get a room that faces the lake. Even get a balcony room. Great view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business