“nice real italian taste pizza”
Review of Cavalli Pizza

Cavalli Pizza
Ranked #10 of 588 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizzeria Napoletana
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I ordered the bruschetta which were perfect. The pizza I ordered was also very tasty although a little bit burned ...but I don't think that can be avoided with a real italian oven and it is the way you would get it in Italy. I did enjoy it very much and would say it's a good price/quality location.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Stayed at the Element DFW and walked over by chance to have a pizza. It was incredible! Cracker thin crust with the smokey wood fired flavor. Delicious salads too

Reviewed 24 March 2012

There are plenty of pizza joints in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, chains and local pizzerias. I'm here to say that Cavalli's is the best by far, not even close. Their ingredients are incredibly fresh and their crust is AWESOME!!!! The crust might be the best part?? When we lived in Dallas, we would go once a week, sometimes twice a week. Never, did I have a bad pizza or bad experience. They have great dessert pizzas as well. We would go back and forth between the s'mores pizza and the cannolis. As for the pizza, we always went with the Contadina, add pepperoni. It might be the best pizza ever, no joke!!! As a bonus, they have a punch card, good way to increase customer loyalty.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Hands down best pizza I've ever eaten. The crust is thin and the ingredients are so fresh. They cook all the pizza in a big pizza oven so the bottom is crispy and delicious. My favorite is the classic margherita pizza with buffalo mozzarella. I ask for extra basil and a side of the house dressing. The house dressing is some sort a creamy vinaigrette that is just amazing. I love to dip the crust of the pizza in it. DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Four of us went to Cavalli's in Frisco on Saturday night. Salad, bread and pizza were very good. They had two singers that alternated singing starting about 6:30 pm. With no acoustical absorption and very loud amplifiers you could not carry on a conversation. I felt sorry for the party of eight who were seated right in front of the singers, at least we were partly behind a wall. If singers are there when you go, ask to be seated in the side room or on the back outside porch if you want to talk with your friends.

Been to Cavalli Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK