US$ 93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 104
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 93
US$ 72
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 109
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 133
US$ 125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 149
US$ 142
US$ 309
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to the airportpizza deliverynight shiftfree breakfastwafflesbathroom doorc unitfree shuttlean overnight layoververy nice place to stayrefrigerator and microwavevan drivercoffee potthe hotel offersup to datebusiness center
Reviewed 11 May 2010

I spent a night here while on business in the area. Being within a 10 minute drive of the airport & the office was essential on such a short stay. This was the best reviewed hotel under $100/night that fit the locale I was looking for, so I booked it.

Check-in was very quick & efficient. The woman at the desk made sure to tell us the breakfast hours as well as the information on that evening's manager's happy hour before handing over the keys. At check-out, they already had our receipts printed, so it was a very quick key & receipt swap.

My room was on the 2nd floor, facing the airport. As one of the runways runs not too far away, you will hear the planes (and as this is DFW, they do run fairly constantly). The noise didn't bother me after being in the room 20 or 30 minutes, and it didn't wake me up when they started back up in the AM. The room was very clean & comfortable. The bathroom had an off-putting chemical smell, but that's par for the course for chain hotel rooms. However, it's difficult to air it out since the door can't be held open without putting something in front of it to hold it open. WiFi would be nice, but the wired access worked fine. You can either bring your own cord or borrow one from the front desk - you will have to crawl under the desk to plug it in (I prefer the set up of many of the nicer LaQuintas - where they have a small box run to the desk for you to plug into). There is a mini fridge & microwave if you need it.

The manager's happy hour consists of bar snacks, keg beer & unmarked wine (try at your own risk). Breakfast was standard continental with the addition of waffles (I tried them...not the best I've had for a hotel), eggs & sausage. They kept things well filled in the AM.

I'd definitely stay here again for my next visit to the area. Aside from the lack of Wi-Fi, the only downfall is lack of nearby restaurants. However, there is plenty within a 15 minute drive if you have a rental (or the shuttle will take you to a few places).

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank MrsKruse
Reviewed 15 February 2010

My wife and I and our son and his girlfriend stayed there twice in Feb. Both times the service was excellent. The shuttle to and from the airport was very nice. The shuttle drive drove us to a nearby Resturant for an excellent steak dinner. The reason we stayed at this hotel was the location to the airport. It was only about a 10 min ride to and from. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and had anything you would want. On the down side would be that there are no places to eat very close.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Thank Kurt.mr S
Reviewed 31 August 2009

My wife and I stayed here with my parents and grandpa while watching the Red Sox play the Rangers this past month. The rates at this hotel were incredible. There was a nice little pool and jacuzzi in the front of the hotel, adjacent to the parking lot. As well, this hotel was located near the airport, and pretty near the Rangers baseball stadium. Excellent service at the hotel, I would stay here again. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2009

We stayed twice at the Confort Inn in July. The Confort Inn was GREAT value , close to DFW, reliable and speedy shuttle to the airport , confortable and spotless clean room , free breakfast , complementary internet ( no wireless, but they lend you a cable to connect from your room ) , small pool and fitness room and a small business room with a PC , printer, etc.
It took them less then 10 minutes to pick us up at the airport from the moment i called them, and they have the shuttle every half hour back and forth to the airport from very early in the morning to late evening. Reception was friendly and speedy too, i can recommend it to everybody for an overnight stay at DFW.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GreatDaneDanmark
Reviewed 9 April 2009

Spent one night at the Comfort Inn Suites in Dallas Fort Worth Airport. The courtesy van picked up up at the airport and returned us to the airport at 500AM .We did not know what terminal we were leaving from, but the driver was kind enough to find out and deliver us to the right one

This is a clean, no frills choice for a one night layover. There is no restaurant in the hotel but we were informed that there was a fast food restaurant "what a burger" within walking distance. It was better than we expected. They also offer breakfast but we left too early to sample it.

Given the same circumstance, I would book this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple