US$ 72
US$ 93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 133
US$ 125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

US$ 149
US$ 142
US$ 319
US$ 309
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to the airportpizza deliverynight shiftfree breakfastwafflesbathroom doorc unitfree shuttlean overnight layoververy nice place to stayrefrigerator and microwavevan drivercoffee potthe hotel offersup to datebusiness center
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Stayed at this hotel so I could park my car and catch an early flight. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Needed to leave at 5 a.m. and the shuttle was on time. Coming back, the shuttle driver took me right to my car.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank OkeyTravellers
west5, General Manager at Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon, the next time you fly out of DFW Airport. We are one of only a few hotels that have their own shuttle bus.

Reviewed 27 August 2011

This hotel is a quick shuttle ride from DFW Airport. Rates are very competitive. The rooms are large and feature microwave ovens, mini-frig and a coffee maker. There is a nice breakfast room and breakfast includes hot items (boiled eggs, waffles) as well as cereals, yogurt, breads, etc. Monday - Thursday evenings there is a manager's reception which includes chips, salsa, queso and a main course such as mini-hamburgers. There is also a keg of cold beer. Very nice! We'll definitely continue to stay here when we travel through DFW and need overnight accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ExcellentAdventures
Reviewed 25 May 2011

I've stayed at this hotel twice while in town on business. Both times I've been overcharged at checkout. The staff seem very helpful at first, but in the end, they have no idea what they are doing. It shouldn't take an hour to checkout, and eventually they just tell you what you want to hear so you'll leave. My issues have never been resolved on the spot. The second stay I was promised a discount for the inconvenience but never received it. When I called the manager the next week, since he never called me like I was told he would, I was told that the employee had no authority to give discounts. I am so disgusted with this hotel, I will never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ambergil
Reviewed 9 March 2011

The hotel was not near any restaurants and if you don't have a car then you are out of luck. There are some restaurants that deliver, but a minimum is required.

There were some reviews concerning the shuttle, but it was great. I called and within 10 minutes the shuttle was at the airport to pick me up. On the way to the airport no issues either. The only issue was the bad smell in the van, but the ride was short and it was bearable.

The room was fine and the free internet a fabulous thing. The only issue was that there were ants in the bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank AllAboutCleanSheets
Reviewed 25 February 2011

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were ok, The whole hotel could use some minor repairs. We were there one night and it was fine. We were able to leave our car there for the week while we flew out to Cancun, so it was free parking for a week and they take you and pick up for no charge. Over all a good stay and good value

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family