All reviews full kitchen free breakfast kitchen area rain shower one bedroom suite long stay home away from home front desk staff heavenly bed shuttle service extended stay yogurt complimentary shuttle shower head great rate the hotel is clean enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Didn’t feel safe at all.

After being stranded at the airport by a shuttle that never came, I took a Lyft.

When I got to the Element DFW, there was a large police presence at the hotel. Whatever had happened caused 4 units to respond - so it must have been fairly serious.

There was a cockroach in my room when I got to it. Desk staff gave me a new one, but that required me to pass a police interrogation as to why I was on the 4th floor.

This hotel is falling apart. It rained a couple days and roof leaks were present everywhere from rooms to the lobby.

I was here on a work trip. I would never spend my own money at this property, and will probably avoid other Westin properties when traveling.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
GMElement, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hello Matt B,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your feedback at the property. We apologize about the inconvenience that you experienced at our property . Your safety and security is our number one priority and we had multiple guests evicted due to disturbances to other guests which caused the unpleasant scene. The leak was also caused due to a shower being left on and not from the structure of the property.

Please contact me at sshin@elementdfwnorth or 972-929-9800 ext 5104. I would love to at least refund your Lyft ride for you, but discuss your stay in further details.

Thank you.

Warmest Regards,

Stephen Shin
Assistance General Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This was my first time at Element and I was pleasantly surprised, especially for the price. My suite was spacious and had an efficiency kitchen and refrigerator. The bathroom was bigger than usual hotels and the bed was super comfortable.

Someone said in a review they didn't have concession but they do. It's right behind the front desk and has drinks and snacks.

My morning breakfast was fantastic! Had fresh avocado coast with diced tomato. The coffee was brewed fresh and they also had a variety of cereals, breads, yogurt and fruit.

Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel was friendly, clean, and reasonably priced, but had no ice machine, no coke machine, no vending machine. There was a little concession area with drinks and snacks but all were over priced at about $3 each item. We had to fill empty plastic soda bottles with water to chill in the fridge to get a drink of cold water (without paying $3 for it). The TV was very small compared to the large wall it was on. It could've been bigger. The shower had a neat shower head (a square rain shower head) but the low-flow water conservation feature of this motel made it hard to rinse off, especially with a head full of shampoo. On a positive note, they did have a exercise room, a pool, and free breakfast room. So not a bad motel, but could've been more customer oriented instead of so "green".

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GMElement, General Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Good Day Cowgirl 5862,

Thank you for taking the time to provide with your feedback. We are pleased to inform you that we are going through a renovations this year to address some of the concerns that you had about the bathroom. All of our rooms are equipped with filter water from the sink as being eco-friendly and green is a major aspect of our brand identity and I apologize if you were not informed of this previously.

We appreciate your business and we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Thank you!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This was my husband and I's first stay at this hotel. We traveled many places in the last month and we are very grateful for the hospitality shown to us. I will be recommending this place to my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Stay was great, the room was really nice. The breakfast is a little odd and was awful on Saturday but overall okay. The real reason for my review is Joseph at the front desk. He stayed after his shift to cover another employee and was there for at least 30 hours straight. He had the same smile and great attitude from when we arrived to late the next day!! What an asset to you company! So helpful and very nice, thank you Joseph.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GMElement, General Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Annie T,

I truly appreciate you having the time to write a review and highlight one of our Front Desk Agent, Joseph. He is truly a team player with a great attitude and we are fortunate to have him in our team. He is willing to help and go the extra mile. I have shared this review with him and to the rest of our team and he was delighted.

We hope to see you again in our property and please let us know if you have any special request that we can accommodate.

Thank you again.