All reviews bistro staff front desk nice courtyard dfw airport room was clean breakfast and dinner fitness center room service next morning leave your car nice stay free shuttle business trip minute drive stayed here for one night would definitely stay here again early flight
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Smaller yet nice Courtyard. Rooms are clean, well designed and modern with convenient plug-ins everwhere. Bistro on property and food is good. Limited bar but plenty of options. Great exercise area, courtyard and pool. Staff is excellent! Very friendly and hospitable. Location is a bit away from airport and located in more of an industrial area. Close to freeways, shopping and restaurants. Nothing within walking distance but the hotel has a free shuttle is desired. Plane noise but you'll get that anywhere by DFW. Overall, great place and recommended for the area!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I had my family routed through DFW from South Korea and the DFW area was out of rooms. My family had been in the air for 15 hours and I am in Iowa trying to locate one of the last hotel rooms left as I was fearful they were going have to overnight on a bench at DFW. Tenesha G at the front desk promised me over the phone that she would do everything in her power to get them all safely to the hotel and work through any language barriers and that was what she did. She helped me get all of the credit card info correct so all my Korean family had to do was to check into the hotel. Thank you again Tenesha.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Everything was great. If your flying out stay here and leave your car. Will be back. The van carried you right to gate and on return they showed up within five minutes to take us back. Don’t pass this courtyard up. Must stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018

A nice quiet location with clean comfortable rooms and free shuttle service to nearby DFW Airport.

Amenities include: Pool, fitness center, free high-speed Internet and cafe'.

Room service is also available.

Room Tip: I ask for top floors away from elevators and (this is important) away from ice & vending areas which are often very noisy late at night.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I always like staying at Courtyards for their consistent quality and services. I found this this location did a very good job of living up to the Courtyard name. The service was good and very quick, both at the front desk and bistro. The room was nicely updated in a modern decor with plenty of handy outlets and usb ports, decent wifi, good lighting, and an extremely comfortable foam bed! The pool area was very pleasant and refreshing and the gym was spacious and relatively well equipped for a variety of workouts. Although all Courtyard bistros tend serve a standardized menu, this one prepared an extra tasty dinner during my stay (for me, it was worth paying a little extra for the convenience). The only cautionary note was that a corner of the hotel is right under the final approach path for DFW. That may be bothersome to some, but as long as I didn't have the window open, it didn't bother me.

I stayed here while attending a convention at the Gaylord Texan and found it to be the perfect relaxing place to escape to at the end of the day (however, as others have suggested, it's probably best to have a car while staying here). Overall, I found this property to be the perfect choice for the price!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Roman D, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi There Bluedesert!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit your review. We are elated to hear that we lived up to your expectations and then some. I am excited to share your feedback with the rest of my team at our next staff meeting. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

In Hospitality,